Join The Magellan Society and UNC Charlotte’s Office of International Programs for the opportunity to network and hear several early-career professionals discuss the international elements of their careers in law, education, not-for-profit and engineering. The panelists will speak about their experiences and offer valuable advice to those about to enter the job market and pursue work in international fields.
This year’s panelists will include:
- Sherrod Seward, Partner, Seward Tran LLP, Business & Immigration Law
- Johnelle Causewell, Director, Citizen Diplomacy Program, International House
- Derek Smith, Director, Global Studies, Charlotte Latin School
- Jon Vague, International Energy Developer & Strategist, Duke Energy
- Moderated by Kristina Drye, Program and Membership Manager, World Affairs Council of Charlotte
Come out for networking with TMS and to draw upon the knowledge and experience of these young professionals! Enjoy coffee and refreshments provided by Our Human Family!
Several UNC Charlotte career center advisers will be offering brief resume review sessions for those who want to clean, polish, or re-energize their resumes. Come with a printed copy of your resume and take advantage of this opportunity to re-vamp your resume!
Date: Tuesday, April 4th
Location: UNC Charlotte Center City Building
Lecture Hall 204
320 E. 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202 – Parking Directions
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Guests Are Welcome!
You don’t have to be a member of WACC or of TMS to join us for this event.
Thank you to our sponsor!